7 Healthy foods you should start your day with
1. Honey with Warm Water is a combination known to improve digestion and immunity.
2. Soaked Almonds are packed with essential vitamins and minerals.
3. Papaya is good to eat on an empty stomach early morning as it cleans your stomach and is excellent for smooth bowel movement.
4. Chia Seeds are actually a complete protein as they contain all nine essential amino acids.
5. Watermelon should only be eaten on an empty stomach. Watermelon is low in calories and full of electrolytes.
6. Dates are a great source of instant energy that is much needed to kick start your day.
7. Lemon Water, as seen on page 37 of this issue.
For full information on the benefits of each of these foods,
go to: http://food.ndtv.com/